Planning is the Funnest Part?



What to do? What to do?

As I've mentioned previously, every idea I'd had was nixed before it began. Except (thankfully) tea at Fortnum and Masons. That was non-negotiable.

Shows? Nope!
Spas? Nope!
What then????

"Do you want to go to Brugge?"  "Brugge? You know we'll be going in late November and December, right?"                                    "So what?"                                                  "So it's going to be COLD!"                       "So what? I got a new coat. One like yours. The spy one. Hope you don't mind being twins."

In case you forgot, the spy coat is this:
 Granted, not the most flattering nor warmest of jackets, but it has a ton of pockets and it's great for traveling.

So, Brugge it was to be. Along with a couple of other excursions to be visited in future posts. 

I put in for the time off, and it got approved. We were set. 

"I have to change the flights. It's not working out."
"Okay."
"So... we'll leave on the 26th and come back on the 9th instead of 7th, okay?"
"Works for me, I gues."

Famous last words on my part.

To be continued...