Yes, I know...

Yes I know...
 
Yes, I know I promised a new platform, and I have one. Fear not! If you're working backward through this blog, you'll see that a lot of stuff has been deleted. DELETED!!!!

Evidently there were 'security issues', and our friends, the Internet Overlords thought it would be a good idea to change the security settings. My innocent photos were the victims of this virtual armament purge. It sucks.

I hate leaving things unfinished. I can't stand it. So, I decided that I will complete this excursion on Blogger, then switch to Wordpress. More info on that shortly. But for now, I will continue with Brugge.

I promise that at some point in the future, when I have nothing pressing to attend, and a very large thumb drive, I will go back and figure out how to add the missing elements of the previous posts. I don't know when that will be, maybe this year, maybe next, maybe a decade from now, but I'll do my best to get to it.